Sunday 11 November 2018

Launch of the additional blog "Sound Kitchen Archives"

For me, this week began with the launch of an additional blog, called "Sound Kitchen Archives". As the name suggests, "Sound Kitchen Archives" is first and foremost an archive of my older works, particularly works that cannot be found on the world wide web (anymore).

I've been thinking about such a blog for a very long time, and after a wonderful weekend with my love and friends of ours in Finland's capital Helsinki, I decided more or less spontaneously to finally just go for it.

More about the idea behind "Sound Kitchen Archives" can be found here: https://sound-kitchen-archives.blogspot.com/2018/11/introduction.html.

With the additional blog, I can also keep my professional life and my private life more separated from each other. But don't worry: Both blogs will be updated equally. 

Coming up next are some snapshots of The Flaming Sideburns who played a show in Turku / Finland, our place of residence, last night... Stay tuned! 

 

No comments: